This job posting is no longer active.
Since our founding in 1999, Golf Town Limited has grown to become Canada's golf superstore. With stores across Canada, we have everything you need to play your very best.
We want you! Someone that wants to his or her passions to work. Come live, play and breathe with us at Canada's premier golf retailer - a place where we do anything for golf.
Description of the role
Key responsibilities as a Sales Associate
- Offer customers the highest level of service, emphasizing courteous and knowledgeable assistance
- Lead customers through a sales experience through your knowledge of the game, fashion trends, clothing, shoes, accessories and Golf Town vendor product lines
- Assist with merchandising to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
- Ensure the store is neatly arranged and organized
Required skills and Knowledge
- A genuine passion for golf, fashion and how to combine the two
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous retail experience is an asset
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 25lbs
This will make you stand out as a perfect sales associate
- You live for green fairways, long drives and holes in one
- You have a passion for the game of golf and for winning
- You live an active, healthy lifestyle
- You believe in being your authentic self everyday and want to join a team of leaders, innovators and lovers of the game
- Golf town is looking for a sales associate that is passionate about golf, golf equipment and sharing this with others
Associate, Entry-Level, Entry.
- Access to the sport's best brands and vendors, including training and learning opportunities to improve your game
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing product discounts
- Professional growth and development
- Flexible schedules
Golf Town Limited is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, please advise the Golf Town Human Resources team of any accommodations required to ensure fair and equitable access through the recruitment and selection process.